Northwest Mississippi Community College
Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC) has its roots in the system of agricultural schools set up throughout this rural state in the early years of the 20th century. First organized as Tate County Agricultural High School in 1915, the school offered college level courses in the fall of 1926. Two years later in 1928, Northwest Mississippi Junior College opened its doors to 59 students. This is a collection of yearbooks from 1929 through 2012 except for nine years after 1930 to 1940 when the nation was suffering under the Great Depression.